Creativity, Development & Passion
At 4Slash, it’s our main goal to develop the world’s largest agency of creative individuals, a place where individuals can find diversified opportunities to grow yourself and increase your skills. As a team member, your work is propelled by the accomplishment of our clients and the festival of your very own development. Go along with us.
Mavia’s interest in user experience, service design & user-centered design has helped him form a new way of thinking across his agency & has helped innovate clients over the years. Mavia has a true passion for mentoring & leading his growing team towards constantly learning new technologies & innovative ways of working. Mavia also served as the Chapter Manager at EO Karachi, where he has been awarded for the best administrator at the Global leadership conference. He is also the co-founder & tech director at BeanstalkHPS LTD, Roadioapp & Grafik Experten.
Faria takes challenges of all shapes & sizes in her stride, pushing forward & using every last ounce of energy to ensure she & her team cross that finishes line successfully. She is always focused on her goal; delivering superior integrated plans for clients. Faria enables brands to deliver the right message to engage them. what can we say, she’s a brain box! She puts passion and experience into all jobs whether big or small making her a force to be reckoned with.
Working At 4Slash
We want people to thrive at 4Slash; we believe you do your best work when you feel your best. We want to make working at 4Slash the best job you will ever have – that might sound ambitious but that’s the goal. Our core values of being Creativity –Support-Commitment and client support are central to how we work and the 4Slash culture, an environment that allows individuals to flourish whilst maintaining a strong team ethos. Here are a just a few benefits we’re proud to provide our team.
Health & Wellness
Monthly illness reimbursements, and flexible office timings. No tough schedules.
Everyone loves gadgets or a summer holiday, at 4Slash we encourage our peers to enjoy as well while working in case they need special assistance our HR do make sure they help.
Learning & Development
Upbringing of learning culture within peers. Regular personal development opportunities.
Tired? Don’t want to leave home & need to finish an urgent task? No problem here at 4Slash we give our peers a chance to stretch their backs at home and work at the same time.
Explore opportunities to take your career to the next level. Whether you are a student, graduate or an experienced professional, discover the impact you could make with a career at 4Slash.
We ’re looking for someone who is analytical, driven by re sulks, and has direct experience working within the startup space to manage a Company ’s growth strategy. This person will work closely with our product and production teams, reporting to our Head of Partnerships and Programming.
• Manage all performance marketing including paid acquisition, conversion optimization, push and retargeting.
•Work closely with Product to develop and build new features to drive to improve customer experience and engagement
• Develop new acquisition, engagement and retention programs
• Experiment constantly to identify and refine acquisition channels and optimized conversion funnels
• Own the metrics around week-over-week player interaction and engagement with our live interactive
programming External Communications
• Conceive and implement programs to enhance the reputation and awareness of the app
• Lead ongoing Roadioapp PR/ media relations. This includes the creation and implementation of external communication plans and programs encompassing both traditional and digital media and publications to publicize key Roadioapp announcements and new investments.
• Support PR efforts of the portfolio, in line with overall Roadioapp marketing and communication strategy
• Manage and update Roadioapp web pages, leading content production and content refresh, as appropriate, working with Roadioapp digital team
• Lead digital strategy (including paid, earned and owned channels) for Roadio App.
• Identify premier speaking opportunities. Assist with content development for external speaking opportunities and for other presentations, as needed.
• Manage PR agency, keeping them accountable to our goals and ensuring clear sight of metrics and results achieved
3+ years of Product design experience.
Ability to work fast and produce multiple solutions.
Strong portfolio of product design.
Excellent communication skills to communicate the work.
Pixel perfect design.
Self-taught, curious, fast learner, fast to respond.
Compensation Package Benefits
From the first day of your employment at 4Slash you’ll get involved in taking challenges, risk, thinking outside the box, and make an influence while getting lots of love and support from the team. At 4Slash the perks include competitive salary, a tremendous friendly work environment with a company that loves its team.